MEYER 20CM 5.5L HIGH PRESSURE COOKER (48303-C)
- High pressure for faster cooking
- For steaming, soup, or one pot meal
- Heavy-duty Japanese stainless steel construction
- Cooks wonder without a sound
- Safety window to manage pressure
- Hassle-free single-hand operation
- Rolled edges for extra strength
- Sturdy handles with ample hand rom
- Filler markings for precise measurements
- Friction bonded base for even heat distribution
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Dishwasher safe (except the lid)
High Pressure Cooker
The biggest feature is that high pressure of 140kPa can be applied. The boiling temperature rises and the heating time can be shortened significantly. Curry is completed in 15 minutes and rice is cooked in 2 minutes. Shank and beef tendon, which require boiling time, can be softened by applying pressure for a short time.
Simple design and easy to understand
No complicated operations. It is easy to understand and convenient because it can be opened and closed with one touch and one hand. The lid is designed to be sealed in any position, so there is no hassle when closing the lid.
With various safety devices
Equipped with various safety devices such as a safety valve that adjusts so that excessive pressure is not applied, and a safety valve that cannot be opened or closed when pressurizing. High pressure cooker Easy and safe design for beginners.
For dishes that you want to simmer over time
Beef stew, stewed pork, curry with beef shank ... If you have a high pressure cooker, you can finish delicious dishes that you want to simmer over time in a short time.