In Thailand, it’s illegal to have 3 passengers on a motorcycle as it could be dangerous, unlike 3- pan stacking in a cupboard which is totally safe your space and safe you from the accident of unmatch stacking cookware.
Perfect stackable cookware? It has to be Meyer Kitchen Hacks that comes in 3 different types: frypan, stir-fry pan, and wok.
Benefits of Meyer Kitchen Hacks
- There are 3 types of cookware set as mentioned above, which include 3 sizes in each type that are perfectly stackable.
- You can choose the type of pans that suit your kitchen and usage as there are the sets of frypan, stir-fry pan, and wok.
- Nickel Free Japanese Stainless Steel with aluminum base for better heat distribution.
- Non-stick interior for easy cleaning and it’s totally safe. (Except wok set that has stainless steel interior)
- Durable double rivet for long last use.
- Phenolic handle for ‘Always-Cool’ and comfortable grip while cooking.
- Suitable for all stove tops including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
Are stainless steel cookware and stainless steel non-stick cookware safe?Stainless steel cookware, one of the most used cookware materials, is pretty safe. It has been used for decades. As long as you follow the manufacturer’s guideline, there is nothing to worry about.
As well as stainless steel non-stick cookware, try not to exceed the guideline temperature as the heat will damage non-stick coating which causes danger in the kitchen. Plus, as you might already know, you should not use metal utensils with non-stick coating as it can create scratches.