If you have salmon filets at home but run out of the idea, let’s take a look here!
This is 3-flavored pan seared salmon steak. Thai style 3 flavored sauce served with perfect grilled salmon on CIRCULON SteelShield S-Series 24cm/9.5" Open Frypan with Slotted Turner (70055-T)that you will definitely fall for.
- 2 salmon filets with skin on
- 6 long yellow chilis
- 1 long red chilis
- 3 shallots
- 10 Thai garlic cloves
- 2 coriander roots
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp tamarind juice
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp oil
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Coriander for decoration
A. Three-flavored sauce
- Put yellow chilis, red chilis, garlic and shallots in the pan. Let them grill a little.
- Peel off chilis’ skins and take out the seeds. Put the rest in the blender with garlic and shallots.
- Pour water and add coconut sugar in the pan. Use low-medium heat to melt the sugar. Then add tamarind juice, fish sauce and vinegar. Stir well.
- Add the mixture from the blend to the pan, stir until it starts to bubble about 1 minute. Put it aside to cool down.
- Dry salmon filets and then season with salt and pepper.
- Use medium heat, wait until the pan is hot then add the oil. Once the oil is hot, place salmon filet in the pan 1 minute for each side or until it’s perfectly brown.
- Pour the sauce in the serving plate. Put pan seared salmon filet on top.
- Decorate with corianders, chopped chillies, and chopped shallots.