I believe that everyone knows Crème Brûlée, a famous French dessert that people love. You can see that it will be served in many restautants. For the rich in flavors and soft texture, there's no doubt why people love it.
Actually, there are something in common between French Crème Brûlée and Thai Egg Custard in a pumpkin, why not create a fusion with these recipes altogether?
Let's do it!
- 5 egg yolks
- 50 g sugar
- 300 g coconut milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-4 small pumpkins, core the middle
- In Easy Pressure Cooker, whisk egg yolks, sugar, and salt until the color changes to be lighter.
- Add coconut milk and vanilla extract and close the lid. Put the pressure cooker in microwave with 300W for about 30 seconds.
- Then, open the lid and mix well the ingredients and microwave it for another 30 seconds.
- Pour the mixture in cored pumpkins.
- Put pumkins in the pressure cooker, close the lid and put in the microwave at 300W for about 4 minutes. If they're not yet well-cooked, microwave it for another 4 minutes.
- Serve on a plate or other platters that you like. Then top with sugar and use kitchen torch to burn the surface. (If you don't have one, get a spoon and hold it over the fire and press down on sugar surface)
- Once the sugar is melted, it will become caramel coated on top.