If you are looking for a perfect recipe for this upcoming Chinese New Year, Pots&Pans has an idea for you, which is Roasted Rice with Shrimps and Herbs by MEYER Easy Pressure Cooker that will accelerate and facilitate your cooking.
The reason why this dish is a recipe for Chinese New Year is because the ingredients are meaningful in Chinese. Here are the example:
Ginkgo Nuts Not only good for health, but also bring good luck.
Shiitake Mushroom In Chinese, this word means fullfilling hopes
Shrimps For Chinese people, shrimps are the symbol of hapiness
- 3 cups of rice
- 10 shrimps
- 1 stripe of Chinese sausage, cubed
- 4 slices of ham, cubed
- ½ carrot, cubed
- ¼ cup of peas
- 4-5 shiitake mushroom
- ½ cup of ginkgo nuts
- 1 root of ginger, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1½ tablespoons of seasoning powder
- 1½ tablespoons of soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon of black soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 tablespoon of cooking oil
- Water for cooking rice
- Heat up your stirfry pan and add the oil, wait until the pan is hot, then add sausage, garlic, ham. Stir fry them all together until the smell comes up.
- Put carrot, peas, ginkgo, stir them well. Then add shirmps and shiitake mushroom.
- When shrimps and mushroom are well cooked, take them out for serving later.
- Add uncooked rice to the pan and stir then, add seasoning powder, soy sauce, black soy sauce, pepper. Mix it all together.
- Add ginger and fried rice to MEYER Easy Pressure Cooker, add water then close the lid tightly.
- Put it in a microwave with 800 Watts for 10-15 minutes until the rice is well cooked.
- When the rice is cooked, serve it on a plate, decorating with shrimp and mushroom.
- It's time to EAT!