For anyone who needs an idea for this Valentine's day, giving your homemade and handmade cookies would be perfect for the recievers!
- 200 g cake batter
- 100 g butter
- 80 g icing sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 large egg white
- 1-2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 450 g icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add softened butter in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk the butter and add sugar then whisk all together.
- After 5 minutes whisking, use spatula to scrape off from the rim
- Add flour into 3 separate times to mix it all toghether
- Use hand to kneed the batter, you can use plastic, or latex glove for hygeine.
- Prepare the space for kneeding with bakery paper.
- Use rolling pin to kneed the batter then put it in the refridgerator for 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes, take the batter out from the refridgerator and re-kneeding. The batter should be around 0.7 cm thick or more.
- Use cookie mold to shape your batter and put them on BakeMaster baking tray
- Put the tray in the oven with 180C for 10 minutes.
- Add egg white into the mixing bowl
- Whisk the egg white then add creme of tartar. Continue to whisk until the mixing forms fluffy.
- Slowly add sugar and beat the mixing until all the ingredients mix well together.
- Prepare seprate small bowl to add colors. After mixing with colors, put the iรngredient into icing bags
- For those who use small plastic bags, cut the tip of the corner of the bag.
- Decorate the cookie as you want