The least complicated recipes with Meyer Easy Pressure Cooker goes to .... Seafood Boil! Original from Seattle, USA but flavors are adjusted for Thai people. Thanks to Easy Pressure Cooker, you can have a perfect Seafood Boil with just only few steps.
- In a bowl, mix ketchup, sweet chili paste, hot chili sauce, oyster sauce, white pepper, chili flakes, sugar, garlic powder, origano, paprika powder, unsweetened condensed milk, and water.
- Mix ingredients well
- Wash thoroughly the seafood: shirmps, squids, all clams, and crab. Lightly smash crab legs.
- In Easy Pressure Cooker, put garlic, corriander roots, ginger, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, corn, and salt.
- Add cleaned seafood in the pot.
- Close the lid and put it in the microwave at 800W for about 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, open the lid carefully and take lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves out.
- Pour the sauce mixture on top and mix well together. Close the lid and put in the microwave with 800W for another 3 minutes.
- Serve the Seafood Boil on the platter, garnish with basil leaves.