MEYER CAST IRON 24CM SAUTEUSE WITH GLASS LID (48241-C)
- Material made from iron ore pure-casting forming a whole piece, seamless, heat distribution fast, and even
- Maintain longer heat, even on low heat on the hob which could help saving energy and gas
- Without coating, there is no synthetic. or any chemicals + orange peel surface to keep the heat
- An ergonomically designed handle, comfortable grip, easy to use
- Supports cooking use the high heat or touch the flame directly.
- Glass lid helps retain moisture, makes the food juicy
- Oven safe at 260°C
- Can not use the dishwasher to clean
- Always seasoning after finish using the cast iron cookware to avoid rust
Base Material: Uni-body ‘one-piece’ design cast iron – free of any screws or weld joints.
Interior Surface: Uni-body ‘one-piece’ design cast iron – free of any screws or weld joints.
Lid Material: Tempered glass
Dishwasher Safe: Not suitable for dishwasher
Induction Suitable: Suitable for all stovetops including induction
Oven-safe Temperature: 260°C