Do you know? Our MEYER Easy Pressure Cooker can cook fried rice!
Let's go big! Pineapple fried rice with seafood that you will fall in love because of lucious ingredients and how the pressure cooker cook to get flavors all over the dish.
The rice will be well-cooked as same as other ingredients, the result will look like just the way you cook it in a pan. Easier way to cook with Easy Pressure Cooker, so there's no need to be afraid of using it!
- 200 g cooked rice
- 100 g pineapple without juice
- 2 slices ham
- 1 tbsp 3 colors of thai chili cut and remove the seeds
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp curmin powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 shrimps
- 4 squids
- 2 scallops
- 2 mussels
- 6-7 cashew nuts
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp shreded pork
- In Easy Pressure Cooker, add pineapples, curry powder, curmin powder, oyster sauce, sugar, and butter. Mix well.
- Then put shrimps, squids, scallops, mussels, hams, and chilis, mix all together.
- Close the lid and put in the microwave with 800W for about 3 minutes.
Pineapple Fried Rice
- Add rice and mix well with sauce, close the lid and put it the microwave for about 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, get the pressure cooker out and rest for about 3 minutes to let the heat works inside.
- Serve on a plate or in a cored pineapple.
- Top with seafood, cashew nuts, raisins, and shreded pork.
- Garnish with corrianders and done!