Step up your cooking skills in an easy way with an innovative cookware set from Circulon SteelShield S-Series that will make you worry-free about scratching or stuck food.
Seeing from the name of the recipe, it might sound similar to Paella mixed with Thai style chili paste.Not bad isn’t it?
So, let’s mix and match and easily make it on your own!
- 150 g rice
- 5 Whiteleg shrimps
- 1 big splendid squid
- 3 mussels
- 3 salted yolk eggs
- 1 tbsp sweet chili paste
- 1/4 tsp curry poser
- 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauceะ
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 40 ml unsweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 220 ml stock
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 2 tbsp carrot cut in dice
- 1/4 bell pepper in different colors each
- 2 tbsp celery
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
A. Salted Egg Sauce
- In a large bowl mix salted egg yolk, sweet chili paste, curry powder, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, pepper powder, unsweetened condensed milk, and salt.
- Stir well or use a blender to make the sauce to mix all together.
B. Grilled Seafood
- Clean thoroughly shrimps, squid and mussels and put aside.
- Use high heat, once the pan is hot put the seafood into the pan. Grill until starting to cook and put aside
C. Baked Rice
- Wash the rice and put a side to dry.
- Add oil into the pan, when the oil is hot, put onions, carrot and celery, stir fry until they become softer, then add stock in the pan.
- Once the stock is bubbling, put the rice and mix well. When the stock is boiling again, use low heat and close the lid, bake the rice for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, open the lid and put salted egg sauce and stir well thoroughly. Put seafood everywhere in the pan and close the lid, continue baking for another 10 minutes.
- At the same time, preheat the oven to 220°C
- If the rice is still uncooked, it is possible to continue baking until it’s well cooked.
- Bring the pan to the oven, use top heat and without the lid on.
- Serve in the pan or in the plates.
- Decorate with sliced salted eggs and chopped celery.