If you’re looking for a Thai spicy recipe but different from other dishes, here’s an authentic Thai Yellow Curry Paste recipe which is popular in the southern part of Thailand.
To saute with confidence, you need to have a large stir fry or saute pan with high wall like Meyer Accent Series Stainless Steel Saute Pan. So you can make a large portion of food without spilling out of the pan.
What we can’t miss is Meyer Accent Series Stainless Steel Stockpot in order to make al dente fettuccine. This is a perfect stockpot with winner-guaranteed design that reduce boilover and you can be worry-free
- 120 g fettuccine
- 150 g ground beef
- 1 tbsp yellow curry paste
- 150 ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp finely sliced lemon grass
- 1 tbsp finely sliced young galangal
- 1 tbsp roughly pounded young peppercorn
- 1 tsp roughly pounded bird’s eye chili
- 1 tbsp sliced red goat pepper
- 1 tbsp finely sliced kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
Step 1 Al dente fettuccine
- In Meyer Accent Series stockpot, add water and heat up. Once it boils, add salt and vegetable oil into the pot.
- Put fettuccine to boil for about 8 minutes, It can be more or less time, depends how you like your pasta. After that, fast dipping pasta in cold water and stir with vegetable oil, set aside
Step 2 Yellow curry sauce
- In Meyer Accent Series saute pan, add a half of coconut milk and heat it up. When it boils, put yellow curry paste and stir well until you can smell the curry paste.
- Add ground beef stir well, then season with fish sauce and coconut sugar. Stir until the sugar is melted. While stirring, add the rest of coconut milk little by little.
- Add lemon grass, galangal, young peppercorn, bird’s eye chili, goat pepper, and cumin powder, stir well.
Step 3 Stir together
- Put boiled fettuccine into the saute pan and stir everything well. Then decorate with kaffir lime leaves.
- Possible to add more coconut milk.
Step 4 Serving
- Start from putting fettuccine into the plate, then put the beef on top.
- Decorate with chili and kaffir leaves.
If you want something like an all-in-one set. Meyer Accent Series Hard-Anodized 6pcs set that comes in matte black will perfectly suit you. There is also another option for a sparkling color cookware set.