If you don’t know where to find the best Tom Leng Zab, you can make one for your own! Uplift the spiciness with spark colored cookware from Accent Series that help you make a good one.
We are proudly present Meyer Accent Spark Series, a cookware set comes with 6 pieces, including pots, pans and lids. Let’s focus on the stockpot, what’s great about it is that the body is made from aluminum that helps fast and even heat distribution and it visually looks good. The inside is made from stainless steel that helps you cook Tom Leng Zab even better. Let’s start!
- 1.5 kg pork backbone
- 3 liters water
- 2 tsp salt
- 7 cloves smashed garlic
- 3 smashed corianders roots
- 3 tbsp chopped red and green chilis
- 3 tbsp smashed bird’s eye chilis
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Finely chopped corianders
- Finely chopped parsley
Step 1 boiling bones
- Wash the pork backbone thoroughly.
- In the stockpot, add the water with the hight of pork backbone. Put the bone when the water is boiling and scald for about 2 minutes.
- Wash the pork backbone thoroughly again
- Then add the bone, garlic, coriander roots, and salt in the pot with medium heat. Continue to boil for about 1.5-2 hours. Skim the bubble from time to time.
Step 2 serving
- Get the bone into a prepared big bowl.
- Season the soup in another bowl with lime juice, chili, bird’s eye chili, corianders, and parsley and add the soup from the stockpot. Stir well.
- Pour seasoned soup into the bowl of backbones and serve with rice.