Meyer Accent Series presents another authentic dish from Thailand which is Tom Yum Seafood soup recipe or Tom Yum Talay with special ingredients to elevate the flavors.
What we cannot miss for this recipe is a saucier from Meyer Accent Series that facilitate your cooking with winner-guarantee design. As you don’t need to worry about the balance while lifting and hustle-free while pouring the soup.
- 5 peeled whiteleg shrimps
- 2 sliced squid
- 2 mussels
- 3 tbsp finely sliced lemon grass
- 1 tbsp sliced galangal
- 4 red onions
- 3 roughly chopped kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tbsp rough pounded bird’s eye chili
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 400 ml coconut juice
- 200 ml water
- 3 tbsp young tamarind leaves
- 3 cherry tomatoes, cut half
- 4-5 straw mushroom
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
- Thai coriander, chiffonade
- Parsley, chiffonade
Step 1 Prepare/grill seafood
- Use the pot in medium heat, once it’s hot, add shrimps, squids, and mussels. Grill until the color starts to change and set aside.
Step 2 Soup
- Roast red onion, lemon grass, and galangal in the same pot until you can smell the ingredients.
- Add coconut juice and water. Once it boils, put straw mushroom and cherry tomatoes, then seasoning with salt.
- In the pot, put grilled seafood, bird's eye chili, and young tamarind leaves, stir well. Then turn off the heat to add lime juice. Adjust the flavor as you want.
Step 3 Serve
- Serve Tom Yum Seafood in a bowl, decorate with Thai coriander, parsley, and dried/fried chili. Perfect with well-cooked rice.